Your suspension gets slightly out of whack with every bump in the road throwing it this way or that. You can’t always see when your car or truck is out of alignment. But the signs are there if you look.
- You notice uneven tire wear. It’s usually on the outside edge of one of the tires.
- Your car pulls to one side when travelling in a straight line.
- You’re using more gas than you used to.
- Your car seems to fight against the steering.
- Your steering wheel is off-center when the car is travelling in a straight line.
Alignment makes a big difference in
View Alignment Service page
- How long tires last
- How much gas you use
- Steering and safety