Common signs of suspension problems:
- Tire Wear
- Your tires seem to have excessive or uneven tread wear.
- Your shocks or struts are leaking fluid.
- Your shock or strut casings are dented or damaged.
- The shock or strut mounts are broken or worn.
- Your vehicle seems to float, sway or drift during turns.
- Rough Ride
- Your vehicle bounces excessively when you hit a bump.
- Your vehicle tends to "nose dive" when you apply the brakes.
Suspect a problem? Bring your vehicle to any of our stores for a fast, free inspection.
What makes my ride smooth?
How an auto suspension system works
Suspension & Front End Services